My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

20 Weeks

Well I am now half way through this pregnancy and I have to say that I feel pretty good. My heart burn has started, which I can't stand, but other than that I feel great. At my 16 week checkup I had only gained 5 pounds so I was told that I should add just a little bit more calories in my diet to try to put on some more weight, so at my 20 week appointment I found out that I successfully done that and gained another 9 lbs, so I am up 14 pounds and 20 weeks to go.

We had an ultrasound done when I was 18 weeks and we found out that we are having 2 more girls!!! Yup a household full of girls is what is in store for us, Everything looked good at the ultrasound, the babies were progressing right on target. They did say that there was a little fluid on Baby B's brain, but that it was perfectly normal and it will go away. I am set right now to get my ultrasounds once a month unless needed otherwise, so I will have plenty more updates. I definitely "feel" more pregnant than 20 weeks, by that I mean my joints hurt, my back hurts, walking far is getting hard, etc....but again, overall I feel great!!

Now we are just trying to get things ready for them to come, we haven't even started their nursery yet, time is really flying by with this 2ND pregnancy, more than it did with the 1st!! I will keep the updates coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! So exciting! Can't imagine how it must feel to be carrying twins!!

    ReplyDelete