My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

22 Week Ultrasound

I had my 22 week ultrasound this week, I am going to be be getting an ultrasound every month of my pregnancy and it may eventually become twice a month. Everything looks good, I had them double check and you could CLEARLY tell that they were both girls.

Baby A weighs around 14 ozs, everything is looking great with her. Baby B was the active one this time and she weighs around 15 ozs. So they are almost a pound each, I can really feel them moving now and they are very active. Both babies are breach, which is fine because I am having a scheduled C-Section anyways since I had one with Morgan.

They did say that I have the best type of twins there are to have because they have separate sacs and separate placenta's, so we can get the longest gestational age out of them. I didn't get any pictures this time around, but next time I will ask for some. Also the machine's are pretty high tech so I might see if they can get a 3D picture for me, since they should be plumped up by then.

All is good here, I am starting to feel more sore and wake up quite a bit to go to the bathroom at night, I am getting pretty big, in fact I have to break down and go and buy a few essential clothing items, even my pajama pants are getting tight!!!

I will keep everyone updated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment