My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Morgan's all better!!

It only took a week but Morgan is finally back to her normal self. I think that I have never felt so helpless before and I am glad it only took a week for her to get thru the illness. I think that she is even relieved that she is feeling better because she has been funnier than normal!!


This past week she has been obsessed with her tongue!! She sticks it out and giggles, or she will stick it out and play with it with her hand.



She also really wants to be feeding her self at this point. She got really mad at me when I tried to help her with her spaghetti, she doesn't have all the coordination, but she will get it soon!! I am sure that we have many more messes to look forward too, good thing we have dogs that hover while she eats!!


I am so glad that she is so much better and I can't believe that she came back even funnier than she was before!!! Here she is being a goofball and "screaming" which is followed by a laugh.



Now our next plan of attack is to ween her off of formula and onto whole milk, after that is accomplished (she's not quite on board yet) then we will tackle the bottles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment