My Family

My Family

Monday, February 25, 2013

My Menu

It's been awhile since I posted a menu, and I don't have a reason for it.  I had a menu but some days I am just plain busy (hard to imagine I know)  So here is my menu for this week.  I am hoping to get to the grocery store this week sometime as were getting down to the nitty gritty staple wise.  But first I want to make a menu for the month so I can stay on budget and not throw a bunch of "extra" stuff that we don't need in the cart!

Sunday:  BBQ and Hot Chicken Legs, mixed veggies and rice

Monday:  Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes and green beans

Tuesday:  Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, and garlic bread

Wednesday:  Taco Soup and quesadilla's

Thursday:  Either Italian Chicken Melts (I have made these once before) or French Dips with fries and pasta salad

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  ???  Not sure yet, depends on my grocery list.

My friend Lee and her son Ethan are hopefully coming out this week to visit as well so my menu may change depending on what she feels like eating, although she is not that picky I just want to make sure that she will like what I make.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment