My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Menu

I know it is Wednesday and I am just now posting my menu...I still have Morgan's Birthday update to do but I have to get pictures downloaded before I post it.  My goal is to get that done tomorrow.  Here is my menu for the week.  I am only doing one new thing this week and it is a side dish, I just wanted to stick to the basics!

Sunday:  Superbowl:  Beer Can Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans (normally I make appetizer, but it is time consuming and to keep the kids out of Tyson's hair I made something simple!

Monday:  Pork Chops, twice baked potatoes and corn

Tuesday:  Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Wednesday:  Taco Soup, quesadilla's and mini tacos

Thursday:  Ranch Chicken (from PW, I have made it before!)  Creamy Garlic noodles (new recipe for me, read it here) and balsamic roasted veggies

Friday:  Homemade Cheeseburgers, caramelized onions, french fries and macaroni salad

Saturday:  Appetizers:  Spicy Chicken bites, potato skins and crab stuffed mushrooms

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment