My Family

My Family

Friday, May 28, 2010

7 Months Pregnancy Update

Wow, it has been 7 months already...and I only have 2 months to go...this time definitely has gone by a lot faster than my first, probably because we are so busy with a very active 2 1/2 year old. I had my 28 week checkup today, all is well, I am at 2 week appointments at this point for the next month and then I go to 1 week appointments. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks so today all we did was listen to the heartbeats and measure my stomach. I am measuring ahead of schedule at 33 1/2 weeks, it is normal with twins to get up to 50 inches so I am just fine on that, baby A is the most active one and always has the faster heartbeat.

As far as me, I have now started swelling, I had to take my wedding ring off today as it just hurt too much to wear, as well as my ankles, socks are really hard for me to wear now as they cut into me too much. I also get very sore by the end of the day, but then again, I am more active with this pregnancy than I was with my first. I am already getting up a bunch in the night to visit the bathroom, which just prepares you for when the newborns come home :).


Baby A is our more active baby, that baby is on my left handed side, her feet are CONSTANTLY in my ribs, in fact one day I had enough and I tried to push her feet down and she kicked at me!! I think she is going to be a feisty one. Baby B's feet are near where A is at but she is in the middle of my stomach, she moves but not as much as A. I told Tyson that A is going to be his responsibility in the middle of the night since sh is constantly poking at me!!! I don't know if it is because there is two of them in there but these babies I feel a lot more than I did Morgan, in fact it is why I get so sore by the end of the night is because they are constantly moving in me (well mostly baby A). Oh we do have some top names picked but aren't going to say until we have decided 100% what they will be so for now they are A and B



The plan right now is that the Dr is only going to let me get to 37 weeks pregnant, so we will schedule a C Section for July 28th-Aug 4th, given that I don't go into labor before hand. I will have more updates in two weeks after my ultrasound, it is nice that I get this many as I can really track them, I just want to make sure that they are gaining enough weight that if they come early they will be okay.






1 comment:

  1. Lookin good Mama! I'm glad all is well. I hope you can get a handle on Baby A before she comes out! She's gonna be a feisty one!

    ReplyDelete