My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

6 1/2 months Pregnant

I do have to say that this time around has gone by so much faster!!! I am ready to be done, but it feels just like yesterday we found out! This pregnancy is also very different then when I was pregnant with Morgan. With Morgan I couldn't eat ANY meat for the first 3 months, it totally disgusted me (I ate a lot of soup and salad), after three months, I was able to tolerate hamburger and chicken (as long as the chicken was cut up). I also got really swollen, really fast with Morgan, my hands, face and ankles. I also had numbness in my hands everyday until about a few weeks after I had her. With this pregnancy the only same symptoms I have is heartburn and having to go to the bathroom all the time. I am VERY grateful for that and I think that has helped with the time going by fast!!

Here is a 25 1/2 week pic of me:

As far as the babies go, they are moving all the time, in fact I don't remember Morgan moving as much, but again it could be because now I have two in there instead of one. They really like kicking me in my bladder, which I am not a huge fan of. I get another ultrasound this coming week, I also have my glucose test this week, then I go back to the Dr. in three weeks and at 30 weeks pregnant I will be on a two week interval for appointments. I will keep you all posted as I learn more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment