My Family

My Family

Monday, February 3, 2014

Morgan's 6th Birthday!

A week ago Morgan turned 6!!!  Where has the time gone?  I remember when she was born and that seems like yesterday!  We are having her party later this month, but on her birthday she got to pick what she wanted to do and she wanted to go bowling.  Tyson and I even joined in on the bowling and I couldn't believe it when Morgan bowled a 100, and she beat me, and ALMOST beat Tyson!  She got a strike and a few spares!



After bowling we took her to Red Robin for lunch where they sang Happy Birthday to her and she got a free Ice Cream Sundae!  That night we had cupcakes for dessert, she had an overall great day!  Every year I do a birthday interview and here is this years.  In case if your interested you can find last years interview HERE.



What is your favorite color:  Purple

What is your favorite food:  Ravioli

Who is your best friend:  Ava and Madison

What is your favorite book:  Doc McStuffins

What does Mom do best:  Take me to the zoo

What does Dad do best:  Let's me walk the dogs with him

What is your favorite animal:  AhAh (her prized stuffed monkey)

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom and Dad:  Play

What is your favorite place: To go and get ice cream

What is your age: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment