My Family

My Family

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Menu

It's time for my weekly menu.  It is starting to warm up here more so I am looking forward to breaking out the BBQ more, it is nice when it starts to get warm out because the kids aren't cooped up in the house and get some fresh air and play hard out back!

Sunday:  Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Rolls

Monday:  Kielbasa, Rice and Green Beans

Tuesday:  Crock pot Chicken and Dumplings (this is a new recipe for me and I found it here) and Salad

Wednesday:  Pork Chops, Noodles and Mixed Veggies

Thursday:  Hawaiian Burgers (Teriyaki, Pineapple and Swiss), Baked Beans and Tator Tots

Friday:  Crock pot Creamy Ranch Chicken (another new recipe for me and it was found here), served over Angel Hair Noodles, Salad and Garlic Bread

Saturday:  Tyson is probably going out with a friend, if so I am just going to pick up pizza for me and the girls.

Like I said I can't wait to start using the BBQ, For some reason I really struggle to be motivated and cook on Fridays, so I plan on alternating between the crock pot and the BBQ because for some reason if I am using either of those it is alot easier for me to cook and less likely we will be ordering out and we can save the money!  3 girls are expensive to feed, plus if Tyson is going out Saturday I would rather treat them to pizza (Little Caesars, $5.00 pizza--which Tyson won't eat)  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment