My Family

My Family

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Menu

Here is my menu for the week. I was lucky enough to not really "have" to cook all that much this last weekend with Tyson out of state. My friend from MN, Lee, came with her 1 year old son Ethan to help out and she isn't really picky so we just kinda snacked for a few of the days. Now it is back to cooking regular meals. I did make a nice meal on Sunday for Lee for coming to stay.


Sunday: Chicken Parmesan, Ravioli's with homemade Alfredo sauce, Cesar salad and garlic bread

Monday: Chorizo's, baked beans, potatoes and left over salad

Tuesday: Pork Chops, rice and corn

Wednesday: Swiss Steak, mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday: Tilapia, noodles, and salad

Friday: BBQ Beef in the crock pot, twice baked potatoes and some kind of veggie

Saturday: Appetizer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment