My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cameryn Paige

Cameryn is our first born of the twins. She was "Baby A" in the womb as well as the first name we decided and agreed upon. This being my 2nd pregnancy I thought it would be a lot similar to my first with Morgan, however it was not. I don't know if it was having two babies in my belly but they sure did move a lot more than Morgan ever did. I have to say Cameryn was my active baby!! She was on my left side of my stomache and was head down the whole time, I was either getting punched in the hip (wierdest feeling ever) to a point where I would be walking and she would hit me and my left leg would almost give out sending me to the ground!! Or she had her feet HIGH up in my ribs, so bad it would take my breath away. It is funny that she was that active because now she is what we call "uncle fester" not only does she have a HUGE head but she is just chill, feed her, change her, and cuddle for a few minutes and she is good to go.

She is a such a relaxed baby, you can lay her down and she just likes to look around at everything!! She is a BIG belcher and poops usually twice a day if not more (still getting the name Uncle fester right for her) She is also really strong with her neck and head already, she will pick it up, look around and set it back down!! In fact she did that at the hospital when my friend Heather was holding her!!! She is already close to almost rolling over as well at only 6 weeks, I would say that is amazing!!!


She is the biggest of the twins and LOVES her food, she is also the most similar looking to Morgan when she was an infant! I have no idea how she is going to be as a toddler, but we do appreciate her being a really easy baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, cute. I love her name! Two names that were on our list!

    ReplyDelete