My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Overdue Update

It has been a long time since I have had any time to update our blog and now I finally found some time to get on and update all of you!

We have had a very busy couple of months!! In September we went to Hood River, OR to meet up with Tyson's family, it was great to be able to see everyone again. The last time we had meet up was two years ago and three of us girls were pregnant, it was so neat to get together and have the three kids play, especially since they are so close in age, Morgan was born in January and Maggie and Asher were born in March. Here is a picture of them together:

We stayed in the huge house and got to go and do some really neat sightseeing, Aunt Patty, Cousin Jamie, Asher, Morgan and I went and visited a Lavender field, it was really neat to see, I only wish the Lavender was blooming at the time so we could of seen the color. Morgan and Asher had a great time too:
Here is the whole gang, we can't wait till the next Pechanec/Pusateri/Price reunion!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment