My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Morgan in May

Wow this month has gone by fast!!! Everyday Morgan is getting "older" and what I mean is she is really growing into her personality and it is so weird to think of it happening so fast because it seems like yesterday that a year ago she could just roll over and now she is all over the place!!





We have moved most of her toys upstairs in the bonus room and we are really enjoying that, right after we get home and she has a snack we go upstairs to play and that leaves our living room nice and spacious w/o all the toys, and Morgan seems to enjoy the space to run around in as it doesn't have that much furniture



So far her personality is panning out to what I thought it would be, she is a jokester, an total entertainer, she does things and then looks at us and laughs, she cracks us up multiple times in the day and I love that about her!!





When I say that she is into everything, she is into EVERYTHING, she becomes obsessed with one thing and she is determined to accomplish that task no matter what, the other day she just had to revisit some of her old toys that we have in storage




But I have to say that the best part of her is that she loves to be cuddled and loved and that is the best feeling in the world!!


No comments:

Post a Comment