My Family

My Family

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fever

I have spring fever bad and can't wait for the sun to shine all the time and the weather to warm up!!! It feels like this has been the LONGEST winter ever!! I am excited to get Morgan outside and helping us garden. For now we are stuck inside entertaining ourselves. Morgan is now obsessed with trying to put Dada's shoes on!! She gets mad if she can't get her foot in, I had to help her a little but the picture turned out perfect.





She is getting to be a little young lady....





This last Sunday we also got to babysit Maggie for the day, we had her from 730-430 and they got to play all day. It was also a huge reality check on what it would be like w/ 2 toddlers at the same tired and I have to say that I was TIRED at the end of the day. They were really cute together and really would interact, at one point they were babbling back and forth to each other!!







We only managed 45 minutes for a nap, at the same time and then they just didn't want to sleep. Needless to say they were very tired and cranky at the end of the day. It was fun to let them have all that time to play as that was the longest that they were together since they were born!!




Thank goodness Tyson was here to help there was no way I could of done it on my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment